Tidal Whispers foreshore accommodation offers:
• Absolute beach frontage with 180 degrees of panoramic ocean views
• 2 storey, private beach house with internal stairs (bedrooms, kitchen, living area and sundeck upstairs; toilet, bathroom, and laundry downstairs)
• 2 bedrooms, both with ocean views (main bedroom with queen sized bed; second bedroom with single bunks - all linen supplied)
• Spacious upper deck (6 seater outdoor setting, 2 sun lounges, gas BBQ and large umbrella)
• Large shaded lower deck with and outdoor shower (and with the beach and high tide waters literally a stones-throw away)
• Galley-style kitchen including oven with stove top, fridge, microwave & cooking utensils
• Free WiFi; Smart TV, DVD, Bluetooth speaker
• Bathroom with spacious shower (bath towels, cotton bathrobes, hair dryer, liquid soap, shampoo & conditioner supplied)
• Fully-equipped laundry (washing machine & dryer)
• No off-street parking, but convenient on-street parking bays (3 metres from property entrance)
• Porta-cot with linen provided upon request
This beach house is a traditional Boat Harbour Beach shack and still has many features of its original 1940's design. Here you will enjoy spectacular 180 degree panoramic views of the beach and ocean, the warmth and charm of seaside cottage ambience, and unique and quaint quirks. Due to its heritage the ceiling height in the ground level of this beach house, where the bathroom and laundry are accessed, is quite low (e.g., as low as 5”5 or approximately 165cm in some parts) and guests will need to take care when passing through these areas.
This property is accessed from Port Road via approximately 25 steps with a supportive handrail. Likewise, access from the property to the beach is via approximately 8 steps with a handrail, and access from the upper level (containing kitchen, living area, and bedrooms) to the lower level (containing toilet, bathroom and laundry) is via a set of approximately 14 internal stairs.
Based on these heritage and access considerations, please consider whether this accommodation is suitable for you, particularly if you or your guests have mobility issues. This property is not wheelchair accessible.
1. Please only use the beds booked for the number of people booked. Extra beds used will be charged to your credit card to cover the cost of extra hired linen.
2. Please wash up, dry and pack away your kitchen dishes. Failing to do so will incur a $30 fee. This consumes a lot of time for our site manager preparing the house for the next guests arriving the same day.
3. No events or parties
4. No smoking
5. We are sorry, but we cannot accommodate pets
6. Check-in from 2:00pm onwards, check-out by 10:00am